University Of Sussex Chancellor’s Masters Scholarships 2017 – University of Sussex invites applications for the Chancellors International scholarship program which is offered to International students who wants to undergo a masters degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program covers 50% of the tuition fees.
– Applicants must be International students.
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program.
– Applicants must be self-funded
– Applicants must have applied for a course of study at The University of Sussex.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 1st May 2017.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
Tags: University Of Sussex