This is to notify the general public of UNIZIK Direct Entry & Affiliate Institutions Screening Exercise Schedule 2015/2016 Session. The program has been schedule to hold as follows;
1.DATE: Direct Entry – Friday October 23, 2015.
Affiliate Institutions – Saturday, October 24, 2015
2.VENUES: i. Multi Purpose Hall (opposite Banking Plaza) ii. Faculty of Management Sciences iii. Utility building iv. CBN Building v. Faculty of Law and vi.University Library.
3. TIME: Checking in of students commences at 9am each day
4. ELIGIBILITY: For Direct Entry, only candidates who made the University first choice are eligible for the exercise.
5. SCREENING TEST FEE: For Direct Entry candidates only, Two thousand naira only in Bank Draft payable to Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka to be presented on the day of the screening exercise and obtained from any of the following banks:
6. OTHER REQUIREMENTS
ii. 2 digital passport photographs
iii. 2 copies each of qualifying certificate
iv. HP pencil and Eraser
v. Bank Draft
vi. Jamb Application slip
The file should have the name of the candidate, JAMB Reg. No and Department written on the front page.
(I) No handset shall be allowed in the examination halls
(II) Parents and Guardians are not allowed within the premises of the examination halls
Dr. I.H. Isidienu
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000