This to inform the general public of the UNIZIK 2015 Important Post-UTME Screening Updates
The 2015 Post-UTME screening of Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) officially commenced yesterday 7th September, 2015. However some candidates who were scheduled to participate in the on that date were not screened.
The management of the institution has advised such candidates to come on Friday 11th September by 7am for mop up exercise.
Also post-UTME candidates should note that the following adjustments have been made.
1. On Wednesday 9th September 2015 only the following Faculties will be screened – Management Science and Arts
2. On Thursday 10th September 2015 only Faculties of Law and Education will be screened
3. On Monday 14th September 2015, only Faculty of Social Sciences will be screening
4. A new date will be fixed for all candidates of Affiliate Institutions such as Federal College of Education Umunze, Auchi Polytechnic, Enugu College of Education Technical etc. These adjustments have been made in the interest of the candidates.
However, the University regrets any inconvenience these adjustments will cause our highly valued candidates.
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail