This is to inform the general public that the Nnamdi Azikiwe University has scheduled its 2016/2017 Post UTME Screening Exercise for candidates who chose the University as first
Nnamdi Azikiwe University has scheduled its 2016/2017 Post UTME Screening Exercise for candidates who chose the University as first choice.
The candidates are required to apply for the screening exercise. The details are as outlined below:
1. SCREENING EXERCISE DATES
Applications for screening will start on Wednesday, 14th and end on Friday, 30th September, 2016.
i. Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice are eligible to apply.
ii. The general cut-off mark is 180 points scored in the UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination) of 2016.
3. REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
i. Candidates are to generate RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) online by visiting http://portal.unizik.edu.ng and proceed to any Bank of their choice for payment.
ii. Candidates are to go back to the portal for payment verification.
iii. If payment verification is successful, candidate will move on to FILL THE APPLICATION FORM and follow the stages as provided.
4. SCREENING FEE
The screening fee payable is the sum of N2,500.00 (Two Thousand and Five Hundred Naira) only.
i. Candidates must have at least five (5) credits which must include English Language at one or two sittings in the School Certificate (WAEC, GCE, NECO, NABTEB).
ii. Candidates must ensure that they have passed the relevant subjects for the discipline they are applying for.
iii. The University will not be liable for any wrong payment/entry.
iv. The University will also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that are not in line with the directives of the University.
Please Read: Read on 5 Reasons Why You Should Get Post UTME Past Questions and answers
Read on: Top Ten Tips for Post UTME Exam
UNIZIK Past Questions
To understand the nature of the screening test, candidates may purchase a copy of UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
Please share this post and like us in Facebook.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail