This is to inform the general public that Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK), Awka Pre-science form 2015 is out.
Candidates intending to apply must also register for the 2016 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) UTME.
Candidates are eligible to apply if they have a minimum of 5 credits which must include Mathematics and English.
The candidate must also satisfy the basic O’Level requirements for the department into which he or she is seeking admission.
Lectures are offered in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Geography. The course outlines have been designed to prepare the candidates for JAMB and Pre-Science Examinations.
Method of Application:
Forms are obtainable on payment of N8,000 (Eight Thousand Naira) in any of the approved Banks at the Awka Campus of the University.
Completed forms must be returned to the Pre- Science Unit with photocopies of bank tellers, results, birth certificate and testimonial.
The sales of form ends Friday, January 1st, 2016. The new Pre-science session will begin by February 2016.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More