For Direct entry, click: SECOND UPDATE TO 2016/2017 SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST II (DIRECT ENTRY) to access the updated Direct Entry supplementary admission list.
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
1) Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which
contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
2) With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in
appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
3) Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice
Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
4) Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More