Here is to notify UNN aspirant that UNN Complete List & Batches of Post-UTME Eligible Candidates is Out.
Batch 1 (these are candidates whose names were originally sent by JAMB.)
Registration for this batch will end on August 7th, 2015 while screening will hold from 11th-14th August, 2015.
Click here to see batch 1 screening timetable.
Batch 2– Candidates who were omitted in the original list sent from JAMB but selected UNN as first choice and scored above 200.
Registration for this batch ends on 12th August, 2015 while screening holds from 17th-21st August, 2015.
Click here to see batch 2 screening timetable.
Note:Candidates in each of the batches are advised to reprint their slip to get their exam date and time.
LIST OF ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES
click here to download and view list of Batch 1 candidates
click here to download and view list of Batch 2 candidates who scored 200-216
click here to download and view list of batch 2 candidates who scred 217-265
» Buy & Download Original UNN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail