This is the official University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN Diploma Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure for the 2015/2016 academic. Make sure you follow the procedures very well to avoid mistakes.
This is to notify all the successful candidates who ere offered provisional admission into University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Diploma Programme for the 2015/2016 academic session that they are required to follow the following guidelines to pay their acceptance fees.
See: Complete UNN Diploma Admission List here
UNN Diploma Admission Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (www.portal.unn.edu.ng),
- log in your phone number to generate and download a unique Payment Invoice for acceptance fee.
- Take the Invoice to any branch Zenith bank or UBA on the REMITA platform to pay twenty five thousand naira (N25, 000) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice Number is keyed in appropriately at the bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing a Confirmation Number and your Invoice Number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (www.portal. unn.edu.ng) again and login your Phone Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
Share this guide with others
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail