UNN Notice To 3rd Batch Supplementary Admitted Candidates 2015/2016. Candidates offered provisional admission in the 3 supplementary list of the University of Nigeria Nsukka are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
1.Visit the University of Nigeria website unn.edu.ng or portal unnportal.edu.ng, log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a unique Payment Invoice for acceptance fee. Take the Invoice to any branch of Zenith bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, Access Bank and First Bank on the REMITA platform to pay twenty five thousand naira (N25, 000) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice Number is keyed in appropriately at the bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing a Confirmation Number and your Invoice Number.
2. Visit the University of Nigeria website unn.edu.ng or portal unnportal.edu.ng again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
3. Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
Okonta, FCAI, FIIA
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail