UNN JUPEB Admission Form is Out For 2016/2017. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2016/2017 session.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2016/2017 session. The programme leads to the award of JUPEB certificate which enables candidates gain Direct Entry Admissions into University of Nigeria, Nsukka and other JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria and Abroad.
Eligible candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the University.
DURATION: The duration of the programme is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
AVAILABLE SUBJECT COMBINATIONS:
– History/Literature/Christian Religious Studies (HLCRS)
– Economics/History/Literature in English (EHL) – History/Igbo/CRS (HICRS)
– Igbo/Literature/CRS (ILCRS)
– History/Igbo/French (HIF)
2. SOCIAL SCIENCES:
– Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM)
– Government/ Economics /Geography (GEG)
– Literature/ Economics /Government (LEG)
– Biology/Economics/ Government (BEG)
– Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies (GLCRS)
– Biology/Government/CRS (BGCRS)
3. MANAGEMENT SCIENCES:
– Business Studies /Accounting/Mathematics (BAM)
– Mathematics/Accounting/Geography (MAG)
– Mathematics / Economics / Business Studies (MEB)
– Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC)
– Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (PCM)
– Physics/Chemistry/Biology (PCB)
Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Sciences , Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Arts courses in all JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria including University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Pay the application fee of N15,000.00 through Remita payment platform at any bank. You are to generate a payment invoice which contains a remita number; the invoice printout will enable you to make your payment at the bank. (Please note that Bank charges apply and must be paid)
i. Visit unnportal.unn.edu.ng/
ii. Click on the fill JUPEB, Inter University Forms.
iii. Click on Generate Payment Invoice under JUPEB
iv. Enter your telephone number and click on submit
v. Enter your Surname, First name, Middle name and click on submit
vi. Print out your invoice and proceed to the bank
vii. After making payments at the bank visit the portal unnportal.unn.edu.ng/
viii. Click on the Fill JUPEB, Inter University Forms
ix. Click on fill Joint Universities Preliminary Admissions Board programme
x. Enter your Remita number and click on submit
xi. Fill the form and attach your passport
xii. Color passport photograph with white background.
xiii. The passport photograph must be recent (not earlier than 3 months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
xiv. Complete the form and click on submit
xv. Print out your acknowledgment slip:
xvi. Applicants into 2016/2017 preliminary programme are advised to be checking our website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination and other relevant information.
xvii. All candidates are required to register for 2017 direct entry UTME during the programme.
xviii. All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
xix. The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
xx. Applicants are to note that 2016/2017 entrance examination shall hold at the University of Nigeria Nsukka, Campus.
xxi. Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail