Latest school news reaching us has it that following agitations and planned protest from students of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka over the N70, 000 laptop fee imposed on 2015/2016 newly admitted students of the institution by the school management.
The Students Union Government has met with the authorities of the institution to find a way of resolving the issue.
Following the meeting with the Students Union Government the management has released a statement that reads statement thus:
“The University Administration has arrived at the following resolution after an extensive discussion with the SUG. The laptop fee is compulsory for all first years students but there is an option to either pay once or in 3 installments.
” Seventy thousand naira for those who can pay once. For those to pay over three installments, they will make a yearly payment of N25,000 spread over three sessions. The yearly laptop installment will be added to the student’s Service charge for the affected sessions. All non first year students who want to be part of the laptop program will have to make a one-time payment of 70,000. There is no installment provision for non first year students.”
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail