Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship for Research Excellence at University of Nottingham 2017
University of Nottingham
Deadline: 10 March 2017 (annual)
Study in: UK
Course starts Sept-Oct 2017
The University of Nottingham offers scholarships for outstanding international students who wish to pursue a PhD or MPhil research programme at the University.
University of Nottingham, United Kingdom
Level/Fields of study:
Full-time Research Degree Programme, PhD or MPhil, in any subject area* offered by the Faculties of Arts, Medicine and Health Sciences, Science, and Social Sciences at the Nottingham Campus. Each faculty has research priority areas; please check with individual faculties regarding their areas of research.
*Engineering research students should apply for the Dean of Engineering Research Scholarship for International Excellence.
Number of Awards:
Students classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes
The scholarships cover the full tuition fee. The scholarships are for up to each of 3 years of a research programme, subject to satisfactory progress.
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
- • are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- • already hold an offer to start a full-time research degree programme, PhD or MPhil, at the Nottingham campus with a start date that falls between 1 October 2017 and 1 February 2018 (inclusive), in any subject area, excluding Engineering
You must have applied and obtained an offer of study at Nottingham before applying for the scholarship. Application for admission to study at Nottingham must be received at least six weeks before the scholarship closing date to allow time for the Admissions office to process the application and confirm your offer, before you can apply for the scholarship. The closing date for scholarships applications is 10 March 2017.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000