Vuzela Limited is a professional services company with expertise in ISO 9001-2015 Quality Management Systems, and is accredited by Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) as a Management Systems Consultant and Training Organization.
Vuzela Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Business Development Manager
Reports to: Executive Director
- To be responsible for developing, executing and delivering the clients/company’s digital / online marketing strategy, planning and budget to include online, new media, web, e-commerce and SEO to drive the business forwards through key marketing channels.·
- To review technologies and explore new developments in the digital landscape to find ways to more effectively deliver the communication and business objectives of the company
- To be responsible for managing all client communications to drive leads and ensure through gap analysis, appropriate support to correct performance within cost effective targets.
- To be responsible for planning/improving the design, usability content and conversion points of the client’s websites and for the promotion and growth of the clients web properties.
- To be responsible for identifying and prioritizing digital marketing objectives, creating and communicating Marketing targets / briefs.
- To review the performance of all sites and for campaign reporting to ensure that revenue and costs per acquisition are managed and to ensure delivery of ROI
- To develop and execute solid plans to increase page views, unique visitors, dwell time and site ‘stickiness’ to encourage repeat usage.
- To interpret brand parameters and goals and set up a vision for achieving them through communication vehicles.
- To be responsible for managing online branding, communications and campaigns by website, email marketing, building the online community, attracting new customers, search engine optimization, and search marketing.
- To develop and maintain strong relationships with colleagues and third party providers and drive marketing best practice within the organization.
- To speak positively and enthusiastically about the company and its products and services to ensure that a professional company and brand image is provided at all times to customers and colleagues.
- To work as part of a wider team to drive traffic to the website and achieve the departmental standards and organizational objectives.
- To work together with other departments and divisions within the organization to identify any process improvements and improve standards, efficiency and profitability.
- To analyze campaigns, identify trends and provide fast, accurate reports, optimizing campaigns to produce the best return on investment for the clients.
- To implement and monitor SEO and PPC strategy to drive traffic and conversion rates· To manage the use of digital media to support the company’s product strategy
- To take responsibility for managing significant digital marketing projects ensuring that they are delivered within budget and scope·
- Minimum Masters Degree from a reputable university in Business Administration.
- Have 15 years proven working experience in Digital Business Development in Telecommunications Industry.
- Clear understanding of Operations at Top Management Level.
- Proven experience in digital marketing and online PR in an agency or consumer branding environment.
- Search engine experience and the ability to generate inbound links from the internet, Proficiency using tools to track and report on response rates, traffic and pick up, PPC marketing and banner advertising Experience, Campaign management Experience through e.g. Google Ad Words, Ad Mob, Email, Experience of budgeting, reporting and analysis (Excel),
- Positive work ethic with a willingness to engage with and love our brand.
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape and how it can be used to support and develop the brand.
- Good experience and understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.,
- Experience of digital content management, Familiarity with brand marketing sites, Excellent copywriting skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail