Latest info reaching us has it that the West African Examinations Council will today (Monday) release the list of its debtor states. The council has also announced the release of the May/June 2015 West African Senior School Certificate Examination.
The WAEC Head of National Office, Lagos, Mr. Charles Eguridu, at a briefing in Lagos two weeks ago, had threatened to withhold results of candidates whose states were indebted to the council.
The debtor states, which Eguridu claimed were 19, owed the council N4bn examination registration fees.
According to him, the huge debts were frustrating the operations of the council.
The HNO, who refused to name the debtor states, promised that the council would make the list public after two weeks if they failed to offset the debts.
But a source in the council told our correspondent on Sunday that with the planned release of the May/ June 2015 WASSCE results on Monday, (today), the council had no option but the expose the debtor states.
She said, “The HNO promised to announce names of the defaulting states while releasing the results, so the expectation is normal. It will not be out of place if he makes the announcement on Monday. Except if he wants to tell the public that the states had cleared the debts.”
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000