WAEC Christian Religious Studies Scheme and Sample Questions . There will be two papers, Papers 1and 2, both of which will be a composite paper to be taken at one sitting.
PAPER 1: Will consist of fifty multiple choice objective questions all of which must be answered within 1 hour for 40 marks.
PAPER 2: Will consist of nine essay-type questions. Candidates will be required to answer four questions within 2 hours for 60 marks.
The questions will be arranged in sections as follows:
Section A: Themes from the Old Testament – four questions. Section B: Themes from the Synoptic Gospels – three questions. Section C: Themes from the Acts of the Apostles, James and I Peter
– two questions.
Candidates will be required to answer four questions in all, choosing at least one question from each section and the fourth question from either Section A or Section B.
The Revised Standard Version of the Bible will be used in setting of questions.
- According to Hosea, Israel’s relationship with God is that of
- a faithful wife with a faithless husband.
- B. the love between a woman and her husba C. a faithless wife and a loving husband.
- a repentant wife and her forgiving husband.
- King Josiah was regarded as a defender of Jewish religion because he
- killed all the priests of Baal
- B. converted all the worshippers of Baa C. built a new temple in Jerusalem.
- reformed the corrupt religion of Israel.
- When David was informed that the child born to him by Bethsheba had died, he
- sought Nathan’s counsel on what to do.
- B. anointed himself and worshipped the lor C. wept throughout the day.
- tore his robe and went to his house.
- Which of the following tribes accompanied Deborah and Barak to the war against
Jabin and Sisera?
- Ephraim and Dan
- B. Naphtali and Zebulun
- C. Issachar and Reuben
- Ephraim and Benjamin
- The place where Moses experienced that the burning bush was not consumed was
- Meriba. B. Horeb. C. Bethel. D. Nebo.
[Themes from the Old Testament]
- (a) How did\Solomon first apply his wisdom?
(b) In what three ways can God’s wisdom be applied?
- (a) Narrate the events leading to Gehazi’s acquisition of leprosy. (b) State two lessons that can be derived from the story.
[Themes from the Synoptic Gospels]
- (a) Highlight the events that took place when Jesus was brought before Caiaphas, the High Priest
(b) State three consequences of bearing false witness
[Themes from the Acts of the Apostles, James and I Peter]
- (a) Outline the teaching of James on partiality.
(b) Give three reasons why Christians should avoid partiality.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000