Physics essay answers
(5a) Tensile stress is the ratio of load or force(F) to its cross-sectional area
(A). It is measured in Nm^-2 or N/m^2.
(5b) Young modulus is the ratio of tensile or compressive stress to
compressive strain. It is demoted by E and measured in N/m^2 or Nm^-2(S.I unit).
[9/15, 10:31 AM] Abdlhman Adera: (1a)
Acceleration(a)=change in velocity/time
(3) Mercury does not wet glass because of its high cohesion and low adhesion to the glass unlike water which has adhesion force with glass is greater
than the force of cohesion with water molecules.
[9/15, 10:56 AM] Abdlhman Adera: (8a)
(i)Relative motion is the motion of a body say A in reference to another body say B
(ii)Velocity of the car
(i)force is the push or pull on a body and anything that makes a body to move
(ii)Contact force;push,tension,reaction Field forces;gravitational force,electrostatic force,magnetic force.
More answers loading…
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More