Willers Solutions Limited applications are invited from the public to apply for the post of an Architect.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 years
- Job FieldBuilding and Construction
- creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications
- liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects
- working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget
- working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists
- applying for planning permission and advice from governmental new build and legal departments
- writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts
- specifying the requirements for the project
- adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction
- playing a part in project and team management
- travelling regularly to building sites, proposed locations and client meetings
- Min of B.Sc Architecture.
- Must be Male.
- Min of 2 years’ experience as ARCHITECT
- Must be Proficient in Speaking ENGLISH.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- High levels of creativity and imagination
- A keen interest in the built environment and the dedication to see projects through to their conclusion
- Willingness to work long hours, under time and budget pressure
- Excellent design and drafting skills and proficiency with computer-aided design (CAD)
- A keen eye for detail, as well as the ability to see the bigger picture of a project
Note. Only shortlisted Candidates would be contacted.
Method of Application
Candidates should forward CV to: email@example.com Using” ARCHITECT” as the subject of the mail