The World Bank Scholarship Program and the Fellowships Program are vehicles for knowledge sharing and capacity building in the developing world. The Programs provide opportunities for graduate and postgraduate studies leading to master’s and doctoral degrees in development-related fields for mid-career professionals from eligible developing countries. Applicants must be a national of a World Bank member country, under 45 years of age, hold a bachelor’s degree with superior grades, have two years of recent employment in economic development activities and have been admitted to a university renowned for development research and teaching.
Contact address: World Bank, Graduate Scholarship Program, 1818 H Street, N.W. — Room M 4001, Washington, DC 20036, USA.
Method of application: All eligible candidates should apply directly to the World Bank.
Deadline for Applications: For further details, please see the World Bank website.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail