This is to inform all candidate who registered and participated on the Yaba College of Technology, Lagos Post UTME screening exercise that the list of Full-Time admitted candidates 2015/2016 is out on the school portal.
Select Your Department in The List Below to predetermine your admission status.
*AGRICULTURAL & BIO-ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
*BANKING & FINANCE
*ESTATE MANAGEMENT & VALUATION
*INDUSTRIAL DESIGN – FASHION
*INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING
*LEISURE & TOURISM
*OFFICE TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT
*SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
*SURVEYING & GEOINFORMATICS
*URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNING
All admitted students are advised to pay Acceptance Fee of Eleven thousand, Five hundred Naira (N11, 500.00) within two (2) weeks.
Newly admitted candidates are advised to lookout for the schedule of screening on the College Portal and Notice Boards in the College.
Any candidate who fails to appear for screening within the stipulated period will forfeit the admission.
Congratulation to all admitted students.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail