Are you looking for a scholarship to study in Australia or ways to further your studies?University of Dundee is giving Scotland Welcomes India Scholarship for India Students who pursue Full time Postgraduate Program at the University.
The Scholarship is to assist students who want to build a career in the area of Biomedical Engineering.
Founded in 1881 the institution was, for most of its early existence, a constituent college of the University of St Andrews alongside United College and St Mary’s College located in the town of St Andrews itself. Following significant expansion, the University of Dundee gained independent university status in 1967 while retaining much of its ancient heritage and governance structure.
- Course Level : Postgraduate Degree Program
- Scholarship Award:£10,000
- Nationality:Scholarship are available for Indian Citizen
- Scholarship to be taken In: Scotland
- Numbers of Award: Unknown
- Scholarship Deadline:15 May 2019
Eligible Country: Indian Students are eligible to apply for the scholarship
Eligible Course: The scholarship will be awarded to pursue an Postgraduate degree Students in the Field of Biomedical Engineering
Eligible Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship the following conditions are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- Be classified as International/Overseas for your fee status.
- Not have completed your undergraduate degree at a Scottish university.
- Have Indian citizenship or residence in India.
- Have an offer of entry for a postgraduate taught program for September 2019 from the University of Dundee. The following program is covered: Biomedical Engineering.
- Be available to attend scholarship events during your time in Scotland, in October 2019 and May 2020.
Method of Application
To be considered for this funding opportunity, please kindly click the link below to visit the official website for more details