Virtually every student who wishes to study in an English Speaking country, and is a non-native English speaker, will encounter the TOEFL exam at some point. Through this course, you will learn all about the meaning of the exam, how to take the exam, and how your score may affect you in the admission process. Also, with this course receive links to free TOEFL practice tests and other valuable information to help you attain your best grade possible in the TOEFL exam.
Thess courses is provided by the 411Admissions team and taught by Ms. Claudine Vainrub. Ms. Vainrub is the Founder of 411Admissions.com and a top College Admissions Advisor since 2004.
For over 10 years, she has supported thousands of students and their families to achieve their college admissions goals and get into Ivy League schools and other highly competitive colleges in the U.S. and the world. Every year, over 50% of her students receive merit scholarships covering up to 100% of tuition.
Ms. Vainrub holds a Master’s in Business Administration degree from the University of Michigan’s Ross School of Business, and is certified in College Admissions Counseling, among her seven professional certifications.
Recognized as an expert in Career Development, College and Graduate School Admissions, her opinions have been featured on The Wall Street Journal, US News, Forbes Magazine, CNN, CareerBuilder, Actualidad 1020 AM, and other leading global media. Her previous experience includes being Executive VP for Grupo Frigilux, leading this industrial corporation of over 1,500 employees. Claudine is fluent in English, Spanish and Hebrew.
See the 2 courses here:
1. TOEFL iBT Complete Online Preparation Course: A TOEFL iBT Online Course that includes video lessons, live submission feedback, strategies, tactics and practice exams.
We are offering a TOEFL Preparation Course online which is designed to help students and professionals acquire the skills and confidence necessary to get a high score on the TOEFL iBT. This TOEFL Course allows you to practice and learn at your own pace and schedule. This is a complete course that includes tests, exercises, test taking strategies, live online classes, and reviews of student submissions for the Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing sections. Take this course
2. TOEFL iBT Reading Comprehension Online Preparation Course: A fully integrated TOEFL iBT Reading Comprehension focusing on strategies, tactics, guided video lessons and live class
The leader in TOEFL iBT exam preparation presents to you a Reading Comprehension Online Course that covers strategies, tactics, practice tests, video lessons and wonderful course benefits including 2 Reading Passage review conducted in a live online class with your instructor and a 60 minute one-on-one session with the instructor to ask and have answered any of your questions about Reading Comprehension tactics and strategy. Take this Course
Please let us know your experiences in the comments section.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000