2017 JAMB UTME Mock Exam Holds in 3 weeks – See Details- JAMB will be ready to conduct the 1st ever UTME Mock Exam on Saturday, 8th April, 2017. This was confirmed from the Official 2017 UTME Registration Details released by JAMB.
According to the details, the Mock Exam is totally optional and you can choose NOT to write it on 8th April. If you would like to take the JAMB UTME Mock Exam, then you will need to indicate this while you register for the 2017 JAMB UTME.
After you have indicated your interest to take the UTME Mock Exam, You will have to wait until you have received a message to tell you what centre you will write the UTME Mock Exam.
You will also need to make a payment of N700 to the CBT centre, in order for you to take the UTME Mock Exam.
NOTE: Do not pay for the Mock Exams as you register for the 2017 UTME. WAIT until JAMB assigns you to a CBT centre.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000