Graduate Trainee (French Speaking)
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldGeneralGraduate Jobs
Why You Should Choose A Career With INLAKS:
- The Graduate Development Program will open a world of opportunity for you to gain professional training and deepen your knowledge through structured learning, action-learning projects and mentoring programs that provide the chance to maximise your potential.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a challenging yet dynamic environment with a diverse team of professionals who are delivering customized and optimized Financial Business solutions to our clients.
What We Are Looking For:
- Speaks French fluently for our Francophone Operations
- Are Digital & Technology savvy
- Challenge conventional wisdom, are innovative and able to think outside the box
- Demonstrate adaptability, a willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Are ‘big thinkers’, see the big picture, are dreamers, are creative and possess an analytical mindset
- Have strong work ethic
- Understand the importance of following process
- Demonstrate strong self-drive
- Minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in any of the following Disciplines:
- Engineering (Electrical/Electronics)
- Pure and Applied Sciences (Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science)
- Not above the age of 26 years old by 31st December, 2019.
- Must have completed NYSC Program
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Inlaks career website on www.linkedin.com to apply