Information reaching MySchoolNews.NG has it that the Abia State University, ABSU Post UTME result 2019/2020 has been released. The ABSU admission screening reseult is now available on the ABSU portal.
All concerned aspirants should check their scores and wait for their admission status to be released by the school.
How to Check ABSU Post UTME Aptitude Test Screening Results 2019/2020
Candidates are expected to purchase the result checker which cost #1,000.00(one Thousand Naira) and follow the procedures outlined below.
- Kindly log on to ABSU portal via http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Screening/PurchaseCard to generate an invoice.
- Accordingly, candidates are to generate a pin code at the cost of #3,100.00 (Three Thousand One Hundred Naira) only from any of the following banks listed below for printing of results
- ABSU Microfinance Banks,
- Sky Bank Plc,
- Zenith Bank Plc:
- First Bank Plc:
- Ecobank Plc:
- Fidelity Bank Plc:
- Union Bank Plc:
- UBA PLC
- After payment, go back to the ABSU Post UTME result checking portal at http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Screening.
- Select your programme and enter your name in the required columns and then click continue.
- Finally, select your name from the drop-down list and enter scratch card pin then click check to view/print your ABSU post UTME Result.
If you experience any difficulties or issues kindly call 08164958768, 07088391544 or email [email protected]
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.