ABUAD 3rd Post-UTME/DE Admission Screening form is out 2016/2017. This is to inform the general public especially those who wish applied to Afe Babalola University for admission in the 2016 academic session and all those who wish to study in the institution (POST–UTME/DE) that the ABUAD Post-UTME, DE, Cut Off Mark and Registration form for 2016 is out for the second time.
This is to inform applicants who could not attend the first screening exercise of Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) due to the ongoing NECO examination and schools end of the year graduation, that the institution has scheduled a 3rd Screening Exercise to take place on Saturday, 13th August, 2016 at all the Screening Centres across the Country.
(i) Candidates who have chosen ABUAD as first or second choice,
(ii) Candidates who did not choose ABUAD in the UTME and are seeking change of institution,
(iii) Direct Entry candidates, and
: International Candidates seeking admission into ABUAD who reside in Nigeria are to attend the Screening Exercise physically while those outside the Country are to send their credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates who scored below 180 national cut-off mark and are seeking admission into Pre-degree and Degree Foundation Programmes at Afe Babalola International Study Centre, Ibadan.
CANDIDATES WHO QUALIFY TO ATTEND SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates who qualify to participate in the screening exercise are:
1. Those who possess relevant 5 Credit passes in WAEC O/L or its equivalent and have sought admission into 100 Level through 2016 UTME and who met the 180 national cut off mark.
2. Those awaiting SSCE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB, IJMB results and also participated in the 2016 UTME.
3. Those seeking admission into 200 Level (Direct Entry) with minimum of 2 A/Level passes in relevant subjects or NCE/OND/HND in accredited courses listed in the JAMB Brochure except for Law, Medicine and Surgery.(Note: HND holders seeking conversion to degree shall undertake 2-3 years study depending on the course of study).
4. Direct Entry into Bachelor of Nursing Science (B.NSc – 4 years): Those who possess NRN/RM are eligible to apply.
5. Direct Entry into all Degree Programmes in Engineering is available – Minimum requirement: ND/HND with Credit Pass.
6. Direct Entry into Medical Laboratory Science (B.MLS – 4 years) – Holders of B.Sc in Physiology, Biochemistry, Anatomy, MLT, HND in SLT with minimum of Second Class Lower are eligible and must possess Credit Pass in 5 O’Level relevant subjects.
Accredited NUC courses offered at undergraduate level in ABUAD are listed below:
(1) COLLEGE OF LAW (5years) – LL.B LAW
(2) COLLEGE OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES
(i) Medicine and Surgery (M.B.B.S) – 6 years,
(ii) B.NSc Nursing Science – 5 years
(iii) Medical Laboratory Science (B.MLS) – 5 years.
(3) BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES – 4 Years
(i) B.Sc Anatomy
(ii) B.Sc Physiology
(iii) B.Sc Human Nutrition and Dietetics
(4) COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (5years)
(i) B.Eng Mechanical Engineering
(ii) B.Eng Mechatronics Engineering
(iii) B.Eng Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
(iv) B.Eng Petroleum Engineering
(v) B.Eng Civil Engineering
(vi) B.Eng Chemical Engineering
(vii) B.Eng Computer Engineering
(viii) B.Eng Agricultural Engineering
(5) COLLEGE OF SCIENCES (4 years)
(i) B.Sc Microbiology
(ii) B.Sc Human Biology
(iii) B.Sc Agricultural Science
(iv) B.Sc Biochemistry
(v) B.Sc Chemistry
(vi) B.Sc Industrial Chemistry
(vii) B.Sc Computer Science
(viii) B.Sc Mathematics
(ix) B.Sc Geology
(x) B.Sc Physics with Electronics
(xi) B.Sc Biotechnology
(xii) B.Sc Petroleum Chemistry
(6) COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (4 years)
(i) B.Sc Economics
(ii) B.Sc Accounting
(iii) B.Sc Banking and Finance
(iv) B.Sc Business Administration
(v) B.Sc Tourism and Events Management.
(vi) B.Sc Political Science
(vii) B.Sc International Relations and Diplomacy
(viii) B.Sc Peace and Conflict Studies
(ix) B.Sc Intelligence and Security Studies
(x) B.Sc Media and Communication Studies
(xi) B.Sc Social Justice
(xii) B.Sc Marketing
(xiii) B.Sc Entrepreneurship
(7) PRE-DEGREE AND DEGREE FOUNDATION PROGRAMMES
(i) All programmes listed under undergraduate programmes above are available at Afe Babalola International Study Centre, Ibadan as Pre-Degree and Degree Foundation Programmes.
(ii) Diploma in Public Health
Applicants must bring to the Screening Centres, the following documents viz.
a. Print out of 2016 JAMB UTME Result Slip
b. Completed Bio-Data Application Form.
c. Copies of the Ordinary Level Result (If Available)
d. Original copy of Birth Certificate
e. Testimonial from last school attended.
f. Reference Letter from a well known/reputable public figure to vouchsafe the candidate’s character of good conduct.
g. Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
h. Writing Materials (Pencil, Pen, Eraser, and Non Scientific Calculator)
i. Evidence of payment (Bank tellers) for Centre Screening (The cost covers honoraria for centre facilitation, logistics for producing screening materials and security)
j. Completed Form for Change Of University (for applicants changing to ABUAD)
CRITERIA FOR SCREENING AND MODE OF ASSESSMENT
The mode of screening for candidates during the exercise shall include a Personality Assessment Interaction (PAI) and a qualitative assessment as follows:
(1) COLLEGE OF LAW: Knowledge of current affairs, verbal, analytical and perceptual reasoning (CAVAP)
(2) COLLEGE OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES: Knowledge of science, spatial, numerical and perceptual reasoning (SSNP)
(3) COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING: Technical ability, numerical reasoning and acuity skills (TANAS)
(4) COLLEGE OF SCIENCES: Knowledge of science, analytical skills and perceptual reasoning (SASP)
(5) COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES: Acuity, spatial, analytical skills and perceptual reasoning (ASASP)
Note: All candidates are advised to dress corporately. This is essential at the Personality Assessment Interaction (PAI). All Applicants should also arrive at the screening venue at least 30 minutes before the exercise commences.
The designated screening centres for the applicants are:
1. MAIN CAMPUS: Afe Babalola University, Km. 8.5 Afe Babalola Way, P.M.B 5454, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State
2. ABUJA: Garki Secondary School, Area 10, Garki, Abuja
3. LAGOS: Afe Babalola Auditorium, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos
4. PORT HARCOURT: Rivers State College of Arts & Science, Rumuola Road, Port Harcourt
Further information, please visit our website, www.abuad.edu.ng OR http://admission.abuad.edu.ng for details of Courses Offered, Admission Screening Requirement and Criteria, and Print out of your preferred Screening Centre Photo Card. If you attended the First and Second Screening Exercise, please check your RESULT on http://admission.abuad.edu.ng.
» Buy & Download Original ABUAD Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» JAMB Change of Institution/Course: Click here to learn more!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000