Abuja Electricity Distribution Company has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Application form and guidelines for 2019-2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
• How Can I Apply for Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment 2019-2020?
• Where can I obtain the 2019 Abuja Electricity Distribution Company form?
• Is the Abuja Electricity Distribution Company 2019 Recruitment Form out?
• When will Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment start?
• I need Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Trending Jobs update, etc.
• Is Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
• Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Application Deadline 2019-2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Abuja Electricity Distribution Company.
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) is the electricity distribution network operator for the Federal Capital Territory, Niger State, Kogi State and Nassarawa State. Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) is one of the 11 power distribution companies that was successfully privatized and handed over to new investors on 1 November 2013.
KANN Utility Limited (KANN) is the 60% equity holders in AEDC. The Federal Government of Nigeria holds 40% equity in AEDC. AEDC has a franchise for the distribution and sale of electricity across an area of 133,000 km2 in the Federal Capital Territory, Niger State, Kogi State and Nassarawa State. The company was established in 1997 and ranked fourth among the eleven Nigerian distribution companies for electricity purchased and distributed.
Within its franchise area, AEDC is also responsible for owning and maintaining the distribution network and supporting equipment. In addition AEDC is required to manage meter installations, carry out servicing and billing, co-ordinate consumer credit and revenue collection. The company is organized into 26 geographic business units and 2 undertakings.
AEDC is cognizant of the requirement to maintain power quality in line with prevailing Nigerian regulations as set by NERC in their Customer Service Standards of Performance, together with Internationally accepted standards (IEC 60050: Generation, Transmission and Distribution of Electricity). It is for this reason that the Company has placed, as a priority, plans to improve power supply and technical efficiency through investment in the network to reduce electrical losses.
Available Vacant Positions.
We are recruiting to fill the following position;
♦ Accountant, Financial Operations
♦ Senior Manager, Financial Operations
♦ Head, Operational Controls
♦ Junior Officer, Operational Controls
♦ Officer, Operational Controls
♦ Junior Officer, Treasury & Financial Risk Management
♦ Senior Manager, Treasury & Financial Risk Management
♦ Junior Analyst – Strategy & Corporate Planning
♦ Analyst – Strategy & Corporate Planning
♦ Junior Accountant, Financial Operations
Application Deadline: 5:00 pm GMT; 1st May, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Abuja Electricity Distribution Company recruitment must possess any of the following.
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
4. National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
5. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
6. Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
• Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
• EFCC Recruitment;
• NPower Recruitment;
• NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
• DPR Recruitment;
• NNPC Recruitment;
• Total Nigeria Recruitment;
• Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
• Nigerian Police Recruitment;
• Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
• Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
• Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
• Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
• Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
• Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
• Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
• ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
• How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
The Cover Letter should be addressed to:
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Plc,
1 Ziquinchor Street, Off IBB Way,
Wuse Zone 4,
• All applications should include CV and a Cover Letter.
• The subject of your application should be position applied for. Failure to follow the instructions will lead to disqualification of your application.