From the news reaching us mypastquestion.com, that The Vice-Chancellor, University of Ilorin, Prof. Abdulganiyu Ambali, has said that universities in the country may recontextualize their position on the post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination if the current computer-based examination continued to be efficient.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board this year fully inaugurated the CBT for candidates seeking admission to the nation’s tertiary institutions.
The VC spoke in an interactive session with journalists in Ilorin on Monday.
Ambali said, “The University of Ilorin was the first to start CBT and I am glad that it is being embraced nationwide, especially by JAMB.
“So, let us give JAMB a couple of trials and once the board restores confidence in the system, many universities may review the need for their post-JAMB. But in the meantime, we will continue to watch JAMB to see how consistent it would be in handling its CBT.”
It will be recalled that the Registrar, Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), Professor Dibu Ojerinde, asserted that the post-UTME screening tests conducted by institutions of higher learning would soon be weed out, following the introduction of the Computer-Based Test (CBT).
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» JAMB Change of Institution/Course: Click here to learn more!
Share this information with friends
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000