At Total Secure Nigeria we are very confident that we will become your preferred choice for security and defence products throughout Nigeria. Through our partnership with our sister company is the UK we feel we are in the perfect position to provide a definitive services to our clients.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 – 5 years
- Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
JOB OBJECTIVE FOR ACCOUNTANT ROLE
The role of Accountant is key and significant to us. The company depends on the expertise of the accountant to oversee its investments by preparing financial reports and developing long-term strategies.
The Accountant shall also be responsible for finance & investment management and shall investigate ways to improve profitability, and analyze markets for business opportunities as well as render advice in areas including but not limited to expansion, acquisitions and project/expense supervision.
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIRED
- Able to prepare management account with little or no supervision.
- Able to monitor day to day accounts and transaction with precision.
- Proficient in accounting package such as MS Excel, Quickbook, Sage 10, ERP etc
- Having strong skills in Maths, Computer, Communication and Data analysis.
- Proficient in preparation of reports and compliance document required by law, regulations or company policies
- Able to maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Confidential, Reliable & Detail-oriented
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION
- Mininum bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years work experience in relevant field
- An advanced degree such as a Master of Accounting, Economics or Business Administration is an added advantage.
- Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria or its equivalence.
Method of Application
Send CV and Cover mail to [email protected]Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now! AD: Click here to Read Latest School News, Jobs, Scholarships