This is to inform the general public that Achievers University Part-Time Form 2018/2019 is out. See the courses, admission requirements, and how to apply.
The Achievers part-time programme offers Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree programmes in the following disciplines:
- Business Administration
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Political Science
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- O Level Certificate Holders (O Level credits in five relevant subjects at not more than two sittings) – 5 Years
- A Level, JUPEB, ND and NCE holders in relevant disciplines – 4 Years
- HND/B.Sc. in relevant disciplines – 2 Years
The programmesare designed for working and non-working students as lectures hold during the weekends.
Application forms can be obtained from:
- The University Registry
- By click on the RED “Download Form” button below
at the cost of N10,000 payable to Ecobank Plc Account No. 5282039880.
Please click here to download the AU-FAP admission form.
For futher information, contact the following: Bayode: 0803-374-6527, Adebayo: 0803-343-2195, Bunmi: 0703-847-7064
» Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter.
» Get your Original JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it.
» Download Nigerian Universities Scholarship Past Questions and Answers
» Download WAEC Past Questions for All subjects