Action Against Hunger has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Action Against Hunger Application form and guidelines for 2019-2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
• How Can I Apply for Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2019-2020?
• Where can I obtain the 2019 Action Against Hunger form?
• Is the Action Against Hunger 2019 Recruitment Form out?
• When will Action Against Hunger Recruitment start?
• I need Action Against Hunger Trending Jobs update, etc.
• Is Action Against Hunger Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
• Action Against Hunger Application Deadline 2019-2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Action Against Hunger.
Action Against Hunger works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
For almost 40 years, across nearly 50 countries, we have led the global fight against hunger. We save the lives of children and their families. We are there for them before and after disaster strikes. We enable people to provide for themselves, see their children grow up strong, and for whole communities to prosper.
We constantly search for more effective solutions, while sharing our knowledge and expertise with the world. We push for long-term change. We will never give up. Until the world is free from hunger.
Available Vacant Positions.
We are recruiting to fill the following position;
♦ Advocacy and Communications Manager
Deadline: 14th May, 2019.
♦ Human Resources and Admin Assistant
Deadline: 13th May, 2019.
♦ WASH Manager
Deadline: 13th May, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Action Against Hunger recruitment must possess any of the following.
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
4. National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
5. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
6. Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
• Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
• EFCC Recruitment;
• NPower Recruitment;
• NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
• DPR Recruitment;
• NNPC Recruitment;
• Total Nigeria Recruitment;
• Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
• Nigerian Police Recruitment;
• Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
• Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
• Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
• Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
• Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
• Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
• Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
• ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
• How to Apply for SSSand DSSRecruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
• Advert may close before the due date once we receive application from qualified candidates.
• Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.