- Chicason Groupis a home grown and technology driven conglomerate, with vibrant member companies and affiliated businesses that epitomize the African enterprise spirit with diverse interests in Oil & Gas Trading, Oil & Gas Exploration, Manufacturing, Mining, Real Estate, Project Management, Agriculture, travel/tourism, Health care and Construction in Africa.
Founded in 1981, Chicason Group has over the past 36 years built its reputation on the foundation of integrity, commitment, team work and providing great value through great people culture.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial
Location is Abuja, only residents of Abuja will be considered for this position.
Candidate is expected to have at least 3 years experience in Admin functions which includes:
- Experience in fleet management/ensuring update of fleet documentations and particulars.
- Coordination of drivers for the fleets, staff pick up at airport and pool cars.
- Ensure availability of office consumables/stationeries.
- Canteen management.
- Facility Management.
- Vendors Management
- Liaising with Finance Department for prompt payment of utilities bills.
- First degree in Social Science or Management related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years’ post NYSC experience.
Skills required are:
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Report preparation.
- Coordination skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft suits usage ( Excel, Word and Power Point is key).
Method of Application
Applicants with the right requirements should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a good cover letter.
Study for MSc in Public Health from University of South Wales
Apply NowClick here to check your NEW JAMB Result now! AD: Click here to Read Latest School News, Jobs, Scholarships