This is to notify the general public that ADSU Post-UTME Form 2016, Exam Date, Cut-Off Mark, Eligibility And Screening Details is Out.
Candidates who score 180 and above in the 2015 Unified Tertiary Matriculation (UTME) and choose Adamawa State University, Mubi as their most preferred institution (First Choice) and candidates that did not choose Adamawa State University as their first choice but are interested to study in ADSU to a screening exercise as follows:
Date: Saturday, 12th September, 2015
Time: 8:00 a.m prompt
Venue: Adamawa State University School of Remedial and Basic Studies
(i) IJM H 1, All progammes in Faculty of Agriculture
(ii) IJM H 2, All programmes in the Faculty of Science and Science Education
(iii) IJM H 3, Department of Accounting, Business Admin, and History
(iv) IJM H 4, Department of Political Sci, & Public Admin. and Languages.
Candidates are requested to come along with the following:
(1.) Original JAMB result slip that shows your passport photograph. If you do not have this, Click here to Apply for the 2015. Online registration slip for Direct Entry
(2.) Original copies of O Level/ A level results, Birth Certificate, First School leaving Certificate and Local Government Indigene Certificate.
(3.) Photocopies of all original credentials as in above in a Brown envelop with 2 passport photograph and scratch
card(s) of O level result to be Mark DE – course of UTME – course
(4.) Evidence of payment of non-refundable fee of two thousand naira (N2,500).
Payment commences on Monday 31st August 2015 at the following Banks:
(1) Zenith Bank Plc Acc. No: 1011258002
(2) UBA Plc Acc. No: 1003184720
(3) Skye Bank Account No: 1751091883
Eligible candidates who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the stipulated date would not be considered.
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000