Apply for ongoing AFENET Recruitment 2017 for DHIS2 Implementation Officer, Jigawa. See job description, requirements and how to apply.
Africa Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET) is the umbrella organization for applied epidemiology training, programs in Africa. It oversees the Field Epidemiology (and Laboratory) Training Programs (FETP) in 16 countries of Africa. It has been vested with the responsibility of implementing Lagos AIDS Indicator Survey (LAGAIS) in the State. In view of this, AFENET is recruiting men and women with field work experience to gather the Lagos data across the 20 Local Government Areas of Lagos State.
AFENET Recruitment 2017
We are seeking the services of candidates to fill the position below for the National Stop Transmission of Poliomyelitis (NSTOP) program:
AFENET Recruitment 2017 – Job Title: DHIS2 Implementation Officer
Duration of contract: One year
Work Hours: Full time
The responsibilities of the DHIS2 Implementation Officer include;
- Support the implementation of the Routine Immunization NHMIS scale up plan in the states
- Provide technical leadership to the State RI team on the use of the DHIS2 RI dashboard for data driven decision making
- Provide mentoring, support and supervision to LGA RI teams on data collection, data entry and appropriate use of RI reporting tools
- Develop Monthly technical report following all supportive supervision activities conducted
- Train State and LGA RI teams on data management
- Build capacity of state and LGA government officers to enter data, analyze and provide regular reports using DHIS2.
- Work with SIO’s, M&E officers, HMIS officers and others as indicated to analyze collected data and provide feedback to State and Local government RI teams
- Liaise with NSTOP Data Management Team to provide regular feedback and troubleshoot problems
- University Degree or equivalent in Data Management, Public Health, Epidemiology or other health related disciplines
- Possess at least 3 years experience in data management or monitoring and evaluation
- Experience working with District Health Information System 2 (DHIS2) database
- Experience in managing routine immunization data at LGA or state level.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Epi info and SPSS.
Application Closing Date
Wednesday, 28th June, 2017.
How to Apply for AFENET Recruitment 2017
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online
- Candidates should indicate the appropriate position in their application letter. AFENET is an equal opportunity employer.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now!