AGL Consulting Limited is recruiting members to fill the following positions listed below.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 – 4 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
The Business Development Executive will:
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the Business Development Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Ideal Candidate should possess 2-4 years experience in sales of computer software, hardware as well as consultancy sales.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 – 5 years
- Job FieldICT / Computer
The Software Developer will, among other things:
- Develop internet and distributed software solutions
- Participate in solution workshops, write technical documentations and engage in continuous delivery and DevOps
- Directs technical aspects of operations related to client accounts or high severity issues.
- Participates in the evolution of company level software best practices, standards, and policies
- Works closely with the Team Leader, and Product Owners for understanding the functional and system requirements to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Collaborates with product owners, technical architects and other software developers to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and mobile-based applications and maintaining the systems/applications once they are up and running.
- Produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source codes.
- Assists other software developers, analysts, and designers in conceptualising and developing new software programs and applications
- Ensures robust and sustainable enterprise social collaboration architecture for software development by monitoring matrices of the SOA, and fixing complaints/bugs logged by customers.
- 3-5years experience in Software Development with good understanding of distributed computing, PaaS, IaaS is required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.