Airforce Institute of Technology fees payment procedure 2019/2020| The fees payment details/procedure of the Airforce Institute of Technology for the 2019/2020 academic session has been published. Students who were successfully admitted into the institution are advised to take note of this information.
Airforce Institute of Technology fees payment procedure 2019/2020.
Find below the guidelines for payment of acceptance and other fees into the Air Force Institute of Technology. This information is for the newly admitted ND and BEng/BSc students ONLY.
On this website, https://afit.edu.ng
1. Navigate to “STUDENT” menu and select “New Student”
2. Enter your JAMB Reg No (for ND and Degree Students. Procedure for other categories will be available soon) as your username and 123456 as your default password.
3. You will be prompted to change your password and email address to continue. Kindly supply your new password and email to continue. Once this is successful, you will be redirected to your dashboard.
4. On your dashboard, click on “Pay Acceptance Fee” and follow through to the end. After a successful Acceptance Fee Payment, Print your Acceptance Fee, AFIT Provisional Admission Letter and other forms.
5. Proceed to pay other fees as found on your page and follow through to the end.
6. Update your Bio-data and Next-of-kin information to enable you print your schedule of fees receipt.
7. The list of documents and items to come with is on your AFIT Provisional Admission Letter. Ensure you come with them for documentation on the 15 January 2020.Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now! AD: Click here to Read Latest School News, Jobs, Scholarships
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.