Aker Solutions is a global provider of products, systems and services to the oil and gas industry. Its engineering, design and technology bring discoveries into production and maximize recovery. The company employs approximately 13,000 people in about 20 countries.Aker Solutions is recruiting to fill the position below to strengthen the team and services in Nigeria:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Job ID #: 23240
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job category: Business and Project Leadership
Responsibilities and Tasks
- The Finance Manager is accountable as the finance focal point for our country office in Nigeria.
- The Finance Manager will manage all aspects of finance (governance, compliance, closing & reporting, risks and opportunities management, planning & forecasting, cash and working capital management, KPIs & provision of information for decision-making, SAP, HFM access control).
- The Finnace Manager will identify and manage/support improvement initiatives, through the “#thejourney” programme, in order to increase efficiency/ effectiveness/ profitability of the business over time.
- The role will be residential in Lagos, and the desired start date is Q4 2016.
- The Finance Manager is responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws, regulations, policies and procedures as well as monthly closing and reporting activities, comparison to budget/ forecasts and adjustment of rolling forecasts.
- The Finance Manager ensures quality and timely internal and external reporting and monitors finance activities, performing quality financial management analysis for decision support.
- The Finance Manager will proactively work with the Finance Services network on key issues and opportunities and find and implement solutions in country.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Management or similar and advanced university degree in Finance, Accounting or CPA / ACA / ACCA required.
- 10+ years finance experience, of which 5+ in Nigeria.
- Ability to lead/ engage/ grow teams.
- Ability to work across different levels of the organisation.
- Ability to think creatively and challenge the status quo
- HSE mindset.
- Computer literate in Excel, Power Point and Word
- Extensive knowledge of Nigerian tax laws would be an advantage.
- SAP and HFM experience is required.
- Excellent financial and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Development opportunities.
- Exciting role in an growing office, in an growing region.
- Good work/life balance.
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply