Akwa Ibom State University does not set any form of screening test for its Direct Entry candidates for consideration of admission.
Screening tests are set only for Utme Candidates who sat for the JAMB CBT.
Direct Entry Candidates are only required to;
1. Choose the University as the Most preferred Institution in Jamb Direct Entry Registration.
2. Upon notification from the University, submit photocopies of requested documents to the
3. Wait for the release of the Direct Entry Admissions list of successfully admitted direct entry
Meanwhile, below are the Criterion for consideration of Direct Entry Admission into Akwa Ibom State University;
∞ AKSU as choice of institution in Jamb Direct Entry Registration.
∞ Submission of required documents.
∞ AKSU requirement of Cummulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) from previously attended polytechnic/monotechnic
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
Tags: Direct Entry Admission