Latest news reaching us has it that Direct Entry Candidates who applied for the D.E choosing Akwa Ibom State University as their preferred institution and are yet to submit the requested credentials are hereby directed to do so before the submission deadline.
Candidates yet to submit their credentials due to incomplete documents, especially the ND certificate or ND result are also directed to submit the rest of the credentials available. Provided the ND certificate or ND result will be on time.
Below is a list of the documents to be submitted;
(i) Jamb Direct Entry Registration slip showing candidates passport.
(ii) SSCE result [of not more than two sittings].
(iii) Certificate of National Diploma and/or Result from previously attended polytechnic. (iv) Birth certificate.
(v) Certificate of Origin.
Submission should be made to the University’s Registry Unit in the main Campus, Ikot Akpaden, Mkpat-Enin LGA.
NOTE; Statement of Result or any form of letter will NOT be accepted in place of the ND result as directed by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000