Application are invited from suitably qualified applicants to fill the following academic and non-Teaching Vacancies in Various department/Units of The University as indicated Below;
(3) Medical/Health : Nursing
Position: Nursing Officer II
(8) Nursing Officer II: Applicant should possess Nursing and Midwifery or Psychiatric certificates registered with the Nursing Council of Nigeria plus one year post qualification experience.
METHOD OF APLICATION
Candidates for each position should submit 15 (fifteen) copies of applications, photocopies of credentials, and other valid documents, accompanied by Curriculum Vitae organized as follows:
- Full names with surname in capitals
- Date of Birth
- State/Local Government/Town of origin
- Marital status
- Number, names and ages of children
- Post desired, and Faculty/Department
- Current Postal Address
- GSM Phone Number & e-rnail address
- Permanent home address
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic qualifications with dates
- list of publications with dates
- Working experience
- Present Employment: employer, status, Salary Sca.le/Step
- Membership of professional bodies
- Academic honours and distinctions
- Extracurricular activities
- Names and address of 3 (three) referees, (two of whom must be authorities in candidates field of study), and who should forward reports directly to the Registrar, Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU)
All applications should be clearly marked with the “Position/Department” applied for, on the envelope, and addressed to reach:
Akwa Ibom State University
IkotAkpaden, Mkpat Enin lGA
P.M.B. 1167, Uyo
Akwa Ibom State
And must be submitted to reach the Registrar not later than 6 (six) weeks, i.e. 29′” January, 2016 from the date of the advertisement.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now!