This is to inform the general public that the Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU post utme / direct entry form 2018/2019 is Out, Courses, Cut-off Mark, requirements. See the courses, cut off mark and admission requirements.
AKSU Post-UTME/DE screening date, Cut-off Mark, eligibility and Registration details for 2018/2019 Academic Session have been announced.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the 2018/2019 first choice Post-UTME Screening exercise of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU).
Eligibility/Cut-off Mark for AKSU post utme / direct entry form 2018/2019
Candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2018 UTME as well as Direct Entry applicants and chose the university as their first choice.
Screening Date And Details
The Post-UTME Screening exercise will hold from Monday, 23rd July to Friday, 27th July, 2018. As concerning AKSU Post-UTME Past questions and answers, we do not have the original copy from the school at the moment. We appeal to any one who can get the original copy from the school to immediately do so, upload it and make money from it! Please click here for details on how to proceed.
The Direct Entry Screening will hold on Friday, 27th July, 2018.
Venue: Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden – Mkpat Enin L.G.A
Time: 9am daily.
How to Register for AKSU post utme / direct entry form 2018/2019
The University portal will be opened for registration from Monday, 2nd July, 2018 to Friday, 20th July, 2018. Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise following the procedure below:
Visit http://portal.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
- Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
- Select PUTME/DIRECT ENTRY in the Registration-Type Panel and click on PUTME
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click
- On the right hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre- payment slip so generated.
- Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make fee payment for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME screening using e-transact.
- The Screening fee is N2,000
- After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show
- Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right hand side of the page to proceed with registration
- Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following documents (with sizes not more than 100KB)
- WAEC/NECO/ NABTEB Certificate/Result as may be
- Certificate of
- 2018 UTME result
- 2018 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only)
- Diploma,NCE or A-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only).
- Print three (3) copies of Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as your screening Photocard. It carries vital information such as the date and venue of your PUTME Screening.
Requirements For The Screening Exercise:
- Candidates are to appear for Post-UTME or Direct Entry screening exercise with the following:
- Three (3) copies of 2018 UTME result slip or Direct Entry registration slip showing the candidates photograph in
- Three (3) copies of AKSU Photocard (Post-UTME or Direct Entry) screening schedule slip printed from the University portal, on completion of
- When filling the application form, each applicant should endeavour to use his/her own phone number and valid e-mail address in order to receive timely alerts, messages and directives. Do not use those of a cyber cafe operator or any other third party.
- All uploaded documents must be clear and readable. Blurred or unclear documents will lead to automatic
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the
- Applicants who did NOT choose AKSU or change to AKSU as their University of First Choice in the 2018/2019 UTME or Direct Entry are NOT eligible for this exercise.
Signed: John E. Udo Registrar
» Download Original AKSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter.
» Get your Original JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it.
» Download Nigerian Universities Scholarship Past Questions and Answers
» Download WAEC Past Questions for All subjectsClick here to check your NEW JAMB Result now! AD: Click here to Read Latest School News, Jobs, Scholarships
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.