This is to notify all the new and returning undergraduate students of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) that the authorities of the university have released the amount payable as tuition for the 2015/2016 academic session. The following schedule of payment of school fees/charges is published for information and guidance of students and parents.
|Acceptance fee (for fresh student o
|Tuition fee (both indigenes & non-indigines)||#30,000.00 per session|
|Medical fee (all students)||#5,000.00 per session|
|ID Card (all students)||#500.00|
|Laboratory fee (all students)||#5,000.00 per session|
|Examination fee (all student)||#5,000.00 per session|
|Utilities (all students)||#2,500.00 per session|
|Screening fee (for fresh student)||#1,000.00 per session|
|Games (all students)||#1,000.00 per session|
|Library fee (all students)||#2,000.00 per session|
Development fee (for non-indigenes only) …. #20,000.00 per session
|Indigenes||#53,000.00 per session|
|Non-indigenes||#73,000.00 per session|
i. All first year students are expected to take the compulsory 5 (five) GSS (General Studies Courses). Therefore, they are to pay an extra N2, 500.00 (two thousand five hundred Naira) only, for the 5 (five) GSS courses @ N500.00 per GSS course.
ii. Other returning students who have GSS course(s) to register would pay according to the number of the GSS courses registered at (N500.00) only per GSS course.
iii. Fresh students are expected to pay their fees and charges in full before registration
iv. Returning students only may be allowed to make part payment at 50% of the tuition fee only, while all other charges must be paid in full. Therefore, a breakdown of such part payment by old students is as follows:
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|indigenes||#42,000.00 per session||#11,000.00 per session|
|Non-indigenes||#62,000.00 per session||#11,000.00 per session|
Please, take note of this.
Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000