This is to inform the general public that the Akwa Ibom Poly Part-Time / Evening ND admission Form is out. See the courses, admission requirements and how to apply.
Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic is a tertiary learning institution in Ikot Osurua, Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria. It was founded in 1991.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Akwa-Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osuru National Diploma (ND) Part-Time/Evening programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Akwa Ibom Poly Part-Time ND Admission – Available Programmes & Requirements.
|NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES||ENTRY REQUIREMENT|
|I. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES|
|Five credit passes in SSCE or its equivalent in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science and English Language.Five credit passes in SSCE or its equivalent in Mathematics, Physics and any other two subjects from Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science Economics, Geography, Government and a credit in English Language in not more than two sittings|
Five credit passes in Mathematics and any two subjects from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Agricultural Science, Statistics, Further Mathematics plus any two from Economics, Geography, Commerce, Government and a pass in English Language in not more than two sittings.
|II. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES||Five credit passes in SSCE or its equivalent in Mathematics and English Language, plus three credit passes in any of Economics, Business Methods, Principles of Account, Literature in English, Commerce, Government and one Science subject in not more than two sittings.|
Office Technology & Management requires a pass in Mathematics.
|III. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION ARTS|
|Five credit passes in English Language, Literature in English, Mathematics and any three other subject from History, Literature in English, Commerce, Economics, Government, Fine Arts, Type Writing and Principles of Accounting.|
|IV. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING|
|Five credit passes in SSCE or its equivalent which must include Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and at least a pass in English Language obtained in nit more than two sittings. OR The National Technical Certificate (NTC) in electrical trade with credit passes in Mathematics, Physics, English Language and two other subject.|
Civil Engineering Technology requires five credit passes in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English and one other Science subject from Biology / Agric Science, Geography, Economics, Commerce.
|V. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES|
|Five O/Level credit passes in Mathematics, English Language, Physics and any two subject from Chemistry, Biology / Agric Science, Geography, Economics / Commerce, Technical Drawing, Fine Art.|
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom Poly Part-Time ND Admission.
2. Then generate an invoice with the following details
- Jamb Reg. Number
- Phone Number
- Candidate’s Name
3. Candidates should proceed to First Bank with their invoice to purchase an electronic application pin for ₦7000.00 (All charges are inclusive).
5. All applications MUST be concluded on or before Wednesday, 20th September 2017. Applicants can start and complete this process anywhere in the country. All shortlisted students will be published online and undergo a screening exercise on Saturday, 23rd September, 2017.
See Also: Akwa Ibom Poly Admission Screening / Post UTME Form is out– 2017/18
REQUIREMENT FOR SCREENING EXERCISE
- Accreditation of candidates for the exercise commences at 8:30am
- Screening exercise will commence by 9:00am
- Candidates should come with: i, The acknowledgement slip. ii, Photocopies of JAMB slip showing their photographs. iii, JAMB online result, two(2) copies
- Only bona fide candidates will be allowed into the screening halls.
- Parents, guardians and friends are strongly advised to keep away from the venues of the screening.