Aldelia Group Recruitment 2019 – In this article you will surely get latest updates on Aldelia Group 2019 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Aldelia Group – Our client, in various sectors is currently looking to fill the position of:
- Job Title: R&D Analyst
- Should have knowledge of ICH quality guidelines and Pharmacopoeia.
- Should be able to set the specifications for active materials, raw materials and packing materials, in-process and finished products.
- Hands on experience in handling all the analytical equipment like UV / HPLC / UPLC / GC / Particle size analysis / ICPMS.
- Hands on experience in Analytical Method Development for non-Pharmacopoeial products.
- 2-5 Years’ Experience
Key Competencies Required:
- Transfer of ADL documents (Spec/STP/Report/Stability) during Technology Transfer to site QC.
- Planning of Validations for Tech-Transfer products, preparation of protocols and reports.
- Handling of incidence, OOS and OOT & Furnishing the CAPA.
- Validation of analytical methods for monitoring the specified quality of Formulations for Assay, Dissolution, Related Substances, Stability & Stability Indicating Methods, Content Uniformity, Forced Degradation, Excipient Compatibility.
- Preparation & review of departmental SOPs, Implementation of SOP & general QMS system through training.
- Should be able to plan and monitor routine analysis of trial batches, validation batches, stability batches and preparation of reports.
- To co-ordinate with Formulation team and QC to prepare the stability protocols for scale-up / Validation / Tech-Transfer batches.
- Compilation protocols, methods, validation reports and stability reports in-line with CTD requirement.
- Good understanding guidelines for matrixing of Analytical method validations for cut off studies.
- Periodic Calibration of instruments & equipment.
- Job Title: HVAC Sales Engineer
- The HVAC Sales Engineer will conduct sales acquisition, project coordination and account management activities of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning equipment (HVAC) of unitary and industrial size products.
- The sales engineer will acquire new commercial, industrial and institutional projects and accounts by developing relationships with owners, facility manager and management companies, as well as sell installation projects for HVAC systems.
- He will develop sales leads, qualify prospects and perform site surveys, and propose consultative sales solutions to meet the customers’ needs.
- A part of his work will involve choosing the correct product and optimizing of the equipment output and efficiency to match project’s requirements.
- Minimum of five years of progressive experience in HVAC, Temperature Controls, and Refrigeration.
- Minimum of two years of documentable sales experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a similar Technical discipline or years in the HVAC, refrigeration, or controls experience can be a substitute.
- Professional and industry-specific certifications and licenses.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, organized, results and goal-oriented professional.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 20th May, 2019.
- Job Title: Head, Sales & Distribution
Location: Lagos, with extensive travels
- The Head, Sales & Distribution will play a critical role in enabling company to meet its revenue goals and
- contribute to its long-term growth. The successful candidate will seek out new business opportunities for company through a combination of sales planning and execution, partner enablement, business planning, and post-sales support.
- He/she will be directly responsible for building the relationships with company’s third-party partners to develop a robust pipeline of sales opportunities to meet its aggressive revenue growth objectives.
- This role will be responsible for planning, monitoring and ensuring achievement of customer and revenue market share objectives; delivering operational excellence in distribution, channel management and market expansion. Responsibility is to achieve overall sales success
Essential Job Functions
- Be company’s contact for all the stakeholders at the assigned partners’, lots, OEMs and Dealers.
- Focus will be on building strong executive relationships with emphasis on enabling & activating partnerships, and driving prospect pipeline for company
- Develop a deep understanding of the assigned partners’ business strategy and build specific company growth initiatives that align to the partners’ business strategy
- Increase partner driven sales for company by establishing alignment between company and the partner’s sales organization by designing and running activities such as: Partner Programs and pipeline review, etc. The goal will be to develop a robust, predictable pipeline
- Work effectively across company to drive strategic initiatives; manage pipeline and report results to key internal stakeholders.
- Work directly with the partners’ marketing teams to develop sales programs and assets to drive awareness in the market and generate new sales opportunities
- Responsible for the entire Sales Channel operations; ensuring achievement of channel sales targets
- Responsible for identifying and penetrating prospective clients/customers headquartered in the assigned target market
- Generate sales revenue by promoting company services to partners
- Lead all stages of the sales cycle as needed to support the conversion of opportunities to sales.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of industry and customers to identify and propose unique solutions
- Leverage knowledge to execute sales strategy that meets or exceeds revenue objectives.
- Create strong relationships based on trust, integrity, and customer satisfaction to effectively drive sales and repeat business
- Track, analyze and report sales activity using company’s internal reporting tools
- Plan and execute strategies to generate revenue for the company through sales distribution
- Lead the recruitment, development and relationship management of company’s Channel
- Partners and Distributors
- Plan sales and business development opportunities, including supporting local sales and center operations teams
- Review channel partners & distributors to ensure healthy ROI
- Expand distribution width and depth
- Identify and formulate sales strategies to help drive distribution across dealers, partners and other identified customer channels.
- Minimum of Master’s degree in a business related course
- Relevant certifications.
- At least 8 years of leadership experience, ideally running a large sales team
- Solid experience of leading a high performing sales team or overseeing zonal/regional/territory sales performance in consumer goods or B2B
- Very strong client/customer/vendor contacts, ideally at senior level across Nigeria
- Extensive experience across functional lines including commercial sales, marketing and operations
- Demonstrate superior management skills to effectively lead and manage the team
- Proven delivery of sales result
- High-level experience of customer negotiations
- Evidence of budget control and strong demonstration of financial expertise
- Startup experience is desired.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Productivity Tools
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong knowledge of sales
- Proven ability to lead a large and/or distributed sales teams
- Superior knowledge and experience in growing bottom line
- Strong knowledge on self-directed projects
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to influence at a senior level and gain the confidence across all areas of the company
- Demonstrated success in consistently meeting or exceeding a monthly sales quota
- Thorough knowledge of the enterprise customer base in the assigned geography
- A proven ability to generate leads, penetrate new accounts, and develop and manage a pipeline
- Good geographical knowledge of top cities in Nigeria.
- Forward thinking and dynamic
- Highly influential in teams
- Persuasive and influencing
- Superior leadership & navigation
- Strong work ethics & drive
- Resilient and productive under pressure
- Ability to present and communicate information clearly.
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking.
- Must be target driven, delivering results and meeting expectation.
- Has a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership.
- Ability to negotiate and close negotiations with teams & customers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong commercial acumen
- Accurate forecasting skills
- High-level reporting skills.
Application Deadline: 25th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com