- Essential, degree in medicine or other paramedical studies. Specialization in tropical medicine or a degree in Public Health would be an asset
- Essential, working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs and previous humanitarian experience in ALIMA or other NGOs in developing countries.
- Essential working experience of one year as a Medical Coordinator
- Fluent English; local working language like Hausa/Kanuri would be an asset.
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet)
- Strategic Vision
- Cultural. W
How to apply:
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the reference “Nigeria- Medical Coordinator” in the subject line
Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now!