Notifications: This is to inform the general public that Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Admission Form is Out!Applications are here by invited from suitable candidates for admission into the Post Basic Paediatric Nursing Programme in the 2016/2017 session.
1. Course of Study:
Post Basic Nursing in Paediatrics
2. Duration: One (1) year
3. Entry Requirement:
• RN with current practicing license from Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
• Minimum atone year registration experience
• SSCE/WAEC Certificate with minimum of Five (5) credits in English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics which were obtained in not more than 2 sittings.
4. Method of Application:
Application forms are obtainable from the Medical Advisory Commtttee Secretariat on payment of non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N 10,000.00) only.
Completed forms should be returned on or before 19th August, 2016 directly to the Medical Advisory Committee Secretariat or through the following address.
Assistant Director of Administration (MAC)
Amino Kano Teaching Hospital,
DR. M.S. Mijinyawa
Chairman, Medical Advisory Committee
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
Tags: Admission, Admission form, Aminu Kano, Exams Notification, Notifications, School of Nursing
is the largest past question database for all types examination in Nigeria. We have Post UTME Past Questions for all Universities
, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education. We also have JAMB CBT Software
Past Questions, WAEC and NECO Past Questions. If you need any past question, contact us via email@example.com. Follow Ifiokobong Twitter
and share what you love most.