The academic union also asked the Minister of Education, Mallam Adamu Adamu to call the registrar to order to lessen the difficulty being experienced by the candidates.
According to Dr Omole, JAMB had outlived its usefulness and the best thing is to scrap it and allow universities design their standard examination for their own candidates.
He noted that the fact that a mock examination was stopped due to logistic reasons points to incompetence of the JAMB Registrar.
“Why will anybody make life difficult for candidates whose parents are struggling to live under the terrible condition the government has made them to live in?”
“Why would somebody introduce changes that are only known by members of the board?” .
“How can we ensure that the candidates prepare well for the exams when they spend weeks waiting for Personal Identification Number and are at the mercy of registration officers who force them to go to cybercafe where they have arrangements to first create their profile before they can have their PIN?” He queried.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000