ASUU Declared No Surrender Until FG Responds To Their Demand. The chairman of University of Calabar, Academic Staff Union Of Universities (ASUU), Tony Eyang has declared that the union will not surrender until the government responds to the demands of the union.
Eyang told Vanguard on Thursday in Calabar that the stand was for the interest of education which has been subjected to untold neglect by successive governments in the country.
He added that it is regrettable that it got to this point but the reason is for the government to do the needful, he stressed that if the issue is not resolved, they will not surrender even if it means embarking on a total and indefinite strike for 5 years.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000