Australia’s Destination of Education program – Brief Description
- Provided By: Australian Government
- Department: Department of Education and Training
- Course Level: A Certificate IV through to PhD
- Award: $15,000 per student
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Over 1,000 grants
- Nationality: Australian and Overseas
- The award can be taken in Australia
Australia’s Destination of Education program – Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications will be accepted form all around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award will be awarded for those students who undertake a Certificate IV through to PhD.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant opportunity, applicants must be Australian and international students who live and study in regional Australia.
- Applicants must be an Australian tertiary education provider with an active registration who meets the following criteria:
As domestic students, you must be:
- A Registered Training Organisation (RTO) registered with the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA), Victorian Registration and Qualifications Authority (VRQA), or the Western Australian Training Accreditation Council (WA TAC).
You must have a registration status of Current or Current (Re-registration pending) at the time the grant opportunity opens. Or
- A higher education provider registered with the Tertiary Education Quality Standards Agency (TEQSA).
You must have a registration status of Registered or Ongoing pending renewal at the time the grant opportunity opens.
As international students, you must be:
- A tertiary provider registered under the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).
- You must have a registration status of Registered at the time the grant opportunity opens.
How to Apply
- To Apply: The application form is an online form and must be submitted electronically. Applicants must complete the online application form on GrantConnect or Community Grants Hub.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will be required to provide your relevant registration ID within the application form.
Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now!
AD: Click here to Read Latest School News, Jobs, Scholarships
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have English language proficiency.
The Australia Government has announced a total of $93.7 million (GST exclusive) over four years for the Destination Australia Program. Under the 2020 grant opportunity, there is approximate:
- $19.5 million in funding available during 2019-2020
- $19.5 million in funding available during 2020-2021
- $19.5 million in funding available during 2021-2022
- $19.5 million in funding available during 2022-2023.
The program will award $15,000 award funding and $1,500 in promotional and administration assistance per year to each winning candidates.
Candidates are to click here to apply
Application Deadline: Thursday 12 September 2019.