Axios Foundation Nigeria (AFN) located at Sokoto is recruiting candidates for the post of a warehouse operations manager. Applications are invited.
Axios Foundation Nigeria (AFN)
Warehouse Operations Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience7 years
- Job FieldNGO/Non-Profit
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages all stock related reports from the axial warehouses in Awka, Calabar Gombe & Sokoto, to the client (GHSC-PSM) by ensuring correctness of stock quantities and integrity of data
- Follow up on all Quality Management System Issues from the warehouses and ensure CAPA implementation in a timely manner
- Responsible for the general operations of the Sokoto Warehouse
- Review all weekly and monthly stock reports from each warehouse, resolve any discrepancy thereof in a timely manner before sharing with the client
- Coordinate all responses from the warehouses to client queries on stock Issues, by carrying out quality checks for correctness and promptness to the satisfaction of the client
- Carry out review of weekly temperature and humidity reports from the warehouse for compliance, identify excursions and raise NCs to address them
- Review quarterly self-Inspection from each of the warehouses and consolidate the reports by highlighting open issues for management review as well as follow up on all the open issues to ensure full closure
- Supervises all warehousing and distribution activities at the Sokoto warehouse to ensure that delivery time lines are met and client KPls achieved
- Prepare a monthly performance report for each of the warehouses based on Client’s KPI metrics
- Responsible for the overall maintenance of the warehouse and ensure the facility is always at audit ready state
- Responsible for the adherence of Standard Operating Procedures in the Warehouse
- Responsible for the management of all Utilities, Equipment, Housekeeping and funds for the warehouse operations
- Any other responsibility as maybe assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Master’s in Supply Chain or Public Health would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
- Warehouse operation experience
- Supply chain management experience
- Knowledge of supply chain management and logistics (warehousing & distribution)
- Knowledge of mSupply or any WMS software
- Experience in Quality Assurance functions as it relates to GDP
- Intermediate/Advanced computer skills to include the use of MS Office packages
- Capacity to support health systems strengthening
- intermediate/Advanced Computer Skills to include the use of MS Office packages and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and work Independently
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written and oral English.
Candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.