BASU Admission Screening form, Cut Off mark – 2016/17 . This is to inform aspirants of Bauchi State University, Gadau that the admission screening exercise of the institution for the 2016/2017 academic session has been announced.
Candidates must have chosen Bauchi State University as first choice in the last UTME and scored a minimum of 180.
Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 5 credit passes in the relevant subject at not more than two sittings.
Candidates are to pay a non refundable amount of N2500 (subject to bank charges) at any First Bank Plc branch in favour of the Bauchi State University.
Screening Date and Details
The screening exercise, which will take place on 29th to 31st August, 2016.
i. Main campus Gadau Science, Art and Education
ii. permanent Site Bauchi Social Science
iii. Misau campus Law
-Candidates are expected to come along with their original and photocopies of their O-level Results, Original JAMB Result slip that bears the candidates’ passport photograph and a coloured Passport Photograph.
-Candidates must also present their bank tellers at the screening venue.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000